Here's what Vicoustic say about the VicStudio Box Treatment Kit:
Combining some of our most popular products in an easy to use and install package, a home studio owner can get everything required to have a treated studio that will sound great and look even better.
At Vicoustic, we understand that every Home Studio will always be a compromise between the available budget and the ideal case-scenario. And this should also not limit the visual aspect of the room, as a comfortable environment is the basis of productivity, whether you’re composing, mixing, mastering.
Consisting of one single box containing 8 units Wavewood Ultra Lite, 2 units Multifuser DC2 and Flexi Glue Ultra to install it all, VicStudio Box is an acoustic kit appropriated to treat your Project Studio.
Acoustic solutions will always have a visual impact. The VicStudio Box can be acquired in three different finishes, so that you have more options available when it comes to deciding the look you want for your room.
- Dimensions: Wavewood Ultra Lite: 595 x 595 x 45 mm / 23.4’’ x 23.4’’ x 1.8’’ Multifuser DC2: 595 x 595 x 147mm / 23.4’’ x 23.4’’ x 5.8’’ Flexi Glue Ultra: 2 Tubes x 310ml
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Raw Material: Standard MDF, Polyurethane foam and Melamine, Expanded Polystyrene.
- Functionality: Absorption and Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency Range: Medium frequencies
- Units/Box: 8 Wavewood, 2 Multifuser DC2, 2 Flexi Glue Ultra
- Box Dimensions: 1260x675x355 mm
- Box Gross Weight: TBA
- Fixation: Flexi Glue Ultra