TC ELECTRONIC M350
For an affordable, multi-purpose effects processor that is great for gigs and the studio, look no further than the M350. It features a number of high quality reverbs as well as other essential modulation, time based and dynamic effects.
The best thing about it is that you can integrate it with any DAW using the included VST/AU software that allows you to control parameters using your computer - an excellent method of getting the best out of both the hardware and software worlds!
Here's what TC Electronic say about the M350
M350 is an extremely user-friendly dual engine rack processor which is equally suited for live and studio applications. It combines 15 brand-new TC-quality reverbs with 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation and compression. Studio engineers and recording musicians will benefit from the included AU/VST compatible software editor, which allows for seamless control and editing integration with DAW systems. Through the included software editor, parameters and preset recalls may be fully automated or real-time controlled. High density 24 bit processing and AD/DA conversion delivers the full transparency of TC reverbs and effects.
Choice Selection of Effects
The M350's reverbs include: classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, and the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation and delay variations.
The 256 factory presets cover a wide range of applications and audio sources, and enable you to use the M350 right out of the box. With 99 additional user presets, the total number of presets amount to 355.
Easy Front Panel Access
M350 was designed with the utmost user-friendliness in mind. All reverb and effect types and parameters are accessible directly from the front panel, ensuring maximum flexibility in any given situation.
Perfect for Computer Recording
Through the included software, the user can control and edit the M350's parameters stand-alone and in any AU/VST environment. Comprehensive I/O The auto-sensing digital input at 24 bit S/PDIF ensures bullet-proof input connection in any setup. Furthermore, the M350 comes with an easy-to-read preset display, and provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo, and global bypass.
- Full DAW integration through VST/AU compatible editor
- 15 true and stunning stereo reverbs
- 15 legendary effects
- 5 seconds of delay
- 256 multi-effect/reverb presets + 99 user preset locations, a total of 355 presets
- Internal power supply - no wallwart !
- Dual send/return & serial style setups
- Auto-sensing 24 bit S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48 kHz
- Tap tempo
Digital Input and Output
- Connector RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates 44.1 kHz. (48 kHz only @ Digital Input)
- Processing Delay 0.08 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO DC to 23.9 kHz +/- 0.01 dB @ 48 kHz Analog Inputs
- Connectors 1/4" phone jack, mono sense
- Impedance, Bal / Unbal 21 kOhm / 13 kOhm
- Max. / Min. Input Level @ 0 dBFS +24 dBu / 0 dBu
- Sensitivity Range @ 12 dB headroom -12 dBu to +12 dBu
- -A to D Conversion 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- -A to D Delay 0.70 ms / 0.65 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- -Dynamic Range typ < -92 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz -THD typ < -90 dB (0.0032 %) @ 1 kHz, -1 dBFS
- Frequency Response +0/-0.1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connectors 1/4" phone jack
- Impedance Bal / Unbal 40 Ohm / 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Level +14 dBu
- D to A Conversion 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay 0.68 ms / 0.63 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range typ < -105 dB typ, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- THD typ < -97 dB (0.0014 %) @ 1 kHz, +13 dBu
- Frequency Response +0/-0.5 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk typ < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Control Interface MIDI In/Out: 5 Pin DIN Pedal 1/4" phone jack
- General Finish Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display 2 x 7 segment + LED's Dimensions 19" x 1.75" x 4.2" (483 x 44 x 105.6 mm)
- Weight 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)
- Mains Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption <15 W
- Warranty parts and labor 1 year