Free Mics + FX!
Purchase an Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Interface and you'll receive:
- 2 Verge modelling microphones
- Impresser modelled vintage compressor plugin
- 36 Synergy Core real-time studio FX
All free of charge - all you need to do is register your purchase with Antelope Audio.
The Blood Moon phaser is a simple and easy to use phaser pedal that will give you subtle, classic phasing to crazy jet-engine sounds by tweaking the rate, depth and feedback controls.
The top-mounted jacks make these pedals easier to use on a pedalboard where you're trying to save space. You can get away with putting loads of pedals right next to each other on the board and the more the merrier right?
TC Analogue Range
The Bloodmoon Phaser is part of the TC Electronic analogue range. All easily powered with 9v power and made to save space on any pedalboard. They're small without being 'mini-pedal' sized and come in a roadworthy enclosure ready to tour with.
Here's what TC Electronic say
If classic 1970s phaser tones make your heart beat faster, brace yourself for a sheer heart attack! Blood Moon Phaser resurrects the toothsome phaser sounds of yesteryear and transfuses them with a range of modern features such as top-mounted input/output and true bypass. Infuse your tone with the haunting howls and sacchariferous sweeps convoked by Blood Moon Phaser´s vintage four-stage filter - and get ready to rock out from dusk till dawn!
- Vintage-style phaser pedal
- Classic four-stage filter design
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 18mA