Tannoy 502 Studio Monitor Bundle with Stands and Cables
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 269 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what's included in the bundle:
- 2 x Tannoy Reveal 502 Studio Monitor
- Tourtech TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- 2 x Tourtech 3m/10ft Audio Cable
Massive amounts of power, executed through custom-designed, extremely-efficient woofers, provide you with incredibly impressive and precise bass performance. The expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom-designed drivers, which produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to join you during mixing sessions.
Each monitor comes with a 5 meter 1/8”(3.5mm) jack cable, which when combined with the AUX Link feature, allows you to plug into your monitors quickly and easily. Whether you’re mixing on the go or for the times when you just want to listen to some of your favourite music from your mobile device, it’s simple to connect.
What Tannoy say about the Reveal 502 Studio Monitor:
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 502 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 502 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces
- Reference monitor ideal for desktop recording or monitoring in personal studios
- 105 Watt custom bi-amped design delivers premium tonal clarity from a compact enclosure
- 5" custom high-efficiency low frequency driver for extended bass response
- 1" soft-dome 'Poke-Resistant' tweeter for detailed high frequency reproduction
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Ultra-wide sweet spot allows you to move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix
- Rubberized foam base provides acoustic isolation
- Adjustable equalization to match your listening environment
- Balanced XLR input and unbalanced 1/4" TS input for maximum flexibility
- 1/8" stereo input with monitor link facility for connection of mobile devices (cable included)
- Tannoy - 90 years of British audio innovation
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz -43 kHz
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- LF/Mid Range: 5" (130 mm)
- HF: 1" Soft Dome (25 mm)
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- Power Output: 75 Watts
- LF/Mid Range: 50 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD< 0.7 %
Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link: Mini Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link Output: Mini Jack
- HF EQ Settings-1.5 dB HF Cut / Neutral / +1.5 dB HF Boost
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Low Frequency Alignment: Optimized Front Port
- HxWxD, inches: 11.8 x 7.2 x 9.4
- HxWxD, mm: 300 x 184 x 238
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+