The Squier Affinity Telecaster is the affordable option to owning a genuine iconic design. Squire guitars are made by Fender so you can rest assured that even though the Affinity Telecaster is affordable it's still the genuine design that has been made by Fender since 1951! The Telecaster has been loved by generation after generation of musicians and inspired many more, so don't settle for anything less than a rock n' roll legend when buying your first electric guitar!
The Squier Affinity range are perfect electric guitars for beginner musicians, younger players and those looking to buy a first electric guitar. Don't settle for cheap copies when you can get the genuine article!
The Competition Orange is a modern finish that looks great whichever way you look at it!
Here's What Squier Say About The Affinity Tele
Squier Affinity Series guitars are the best value in electric guitar design. The Affinity Series Telecaster is a solid Squier player. Features include two single-coil pickups with three-way switching, smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, and six-saddle top-load bridge.
- Series: Affinity Series
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6? (40.6 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top