The Squier Bullet range famously offers classic Fender design at budget-friendly price points. You too could own an iconic instrument without breaking the bank. The ultimate classic beginner guitar!
Squier used poplar to make the body of the guitar with the added snap of the maple neck and Indian laurel fretboard. All these combine to make the perfect Fender style tonal melting pot.
The 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo gives you the ability to alter the pitch of the notes you play. Overall, the old school aesthetic and brand new feel makes for a comfy and accessible experience suited to new players.
Squier have nailed the Strat sound down to the finest detail. While stripping away some of the more expensive elements of high-end Fender guitars, they've retained the most crucial bits - namely the trio of Standard Stratocaster single coil pickups. Expect to get dynamic rock drive and indie twang with ease.
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck plate: 4-bolt standard
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5”
- Number of Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Standard Stratocaster Single-Coil Set
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control knobs: White Plastic
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Tuners: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White