Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Squier Contemporary Strat HH is the perfect choice for the modern playing seeking progressive features in a beginner guitar.
The slim C-shaped neck gives the guitar a slick feel and is really easy to play – ideal for speed and effortless bends.
Both pickups have high output which makes them great for rock, metal and other contemporary styles of music. They’ll give you crunchy rhythm sounds and soaring lead sounds for when you’re playing guitar solos.
Its controls are very simple and easy to use with a single volume control and single tone control - which acts as a universal EQ control to remove treble if needed.
Here's what Squier say about the Squier Contemporary Strat
The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and jumbo frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends.
The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck:Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish:Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Fingerboard:Maple, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets:22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width):Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Standard Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Pickguard:3-Ply Black (523), 3-Ply Parchment (525, 565)
- Pickups:Ceramic Humbucker (Bridge), Ceramic Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs:Black Plastic (525, 565), Parchment Plastic (523)
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag:None