Soundcraft Si Performer 3 Live Mixer w/ 32 Mic preamps
A True Mixing Powerhouse
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2659 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here’s What Soundcraft Say About the Si Performer 3
Drawing on the combined heritage of legendary Soundcraft quality and the powerful and intuitive Vi Series digital live sound mixers, the Si Performer brings unparalleled mix power and performance to small format digital live sound mixers.
Sitting where a plethora of gear once was, the Si Performer delivers the equivalent of 448 rack units of DSP including sophisticated 4-band fully parametric EQ, full dynamics processing, a comprehensive range of output options, totally flexible routing and, as with all Soundcraft consoles, an unmatched range of options to fully integrate the Si Performer into an existing system or become the centre of a thriving new installation.
The Si Performer also takes mixing out of the dark with powerful digital audio mixing facilities married to a DMX 512 controller allowing for the first time the mixing console to also run the lighting rig! 'Music & Lights; these have been partners in the entertainment and production industry since amplified sound met the electric light but until now even the simplest lighting setup would require a separate lighting controller console, road case and somewhere to put it; Soundcraft Si Performer changes everything. Empowering the console with a DMX interface, the Soundcraft Si Performer is able to utilize the power of motorised faders, Soundcraft FaderGlow™ and a console automation system to provide a flexible automated lighting controller ideal for schools, churches, touring theatre companies and conference productions.
The Si Performer 3 features 32 local recallable mic pre amps and 8 stereo inputs along with two ViSi Connect™ option card slots with an additional 128x96 input/output paths (one 64x64 expansion slot and another 64x32 expansion slot). Able to utilise Si series ViSi Connect™ option cards, the Si Performer gives a large range of additional digital I/O connectivity including the MADI USB Combo, BSS Digital Audio Bus (BLU Link), Dante™, CAT5 or optical MADI, AVIOM™, CobraNet™ and others with a massive mix capacity of 64 mono inputs for a total of 80 inputs to mix. Each input channel has dedicated processing for high pass filter, input delay, gate, compressor and parametric EQ. Keeping you in control are 8 VCA busses, 8 mute groups, FaderGlow and colour backlit name displays on every channel so you are never lost.
All Si Performer consoles have busses and output processing to match the versatility of the inputs; the 14 aux/group mixes can be configured as 14 mono mixes or 8 mono plus 6 stereo mixes, whilst the matrix mixes can be mono or stereo as needed. The bus and matrix mixes are complemented with four mix busses dedicated to the internal Lexicon FX processors and left, right and centre busses with options for mixing left/right + mono/centre or left/centre/right (LCR). Each bus features a compressor, 4 band fully parametric EQ, graphic EQ and delay always available all of the time.
To complement the channel and bus processing all Si Performer consoles integrate four Stereo Lexicon FX processors based on the MX400 providing a wealth of sounds, user adjustable parameters and dedicated tap-tempo keys. As the FX are hardware-based use of all the effects even on the most demanding programmes do not affect the processing in any way and all dynamics, PEQ and all bands of all 31 graphic EQs are available all of the time.
Flexible onboard and expansion I/O options ensure the Si Performer integrates effortlessly with other system components; along with the 16 mic inputs there are eight analogue line inputs, AES in and out, 16 analogue line outputs, headphone monitor out, a 64x64 channel expansion slot and another 64x32 expansion slot each capable of utilising any of the Si series option cards including CAT5 or optical MADI. The MADI card, as well as being an interface to multi-track recording systems or plug-in systems like Waves, enables linking the Si Performer to any of the Soundcraft or Studer stageboxes to extend the I/O power and flexibility; but all this power is nothing without control and here the Si Performer excels with a comprehensive but 'simple to use' control surface.
As you would expect from any Soundcraft digital mixer the facilities are extensive and include legendary audio quality courtesy of latest generation EMMA™ DSP processors, the same DSP platform that has helped propel the Si and Si Compact series to industry standard status; this power united with reliability and flexibility puts the Si Performer in a class of its own.
- 80 Channels to Mix
- 32 Mono Microphone Inputs
- 8 Line Inputs
- Colour, Touch Screen Interface
- Harman HiQnet Integration
- Insert Loops (Freely Assignable)
- DMX Interface & Control
- AES In
- AES Out
- 8 VCA Groups
- Delay on both the Outputs & Inputs
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects Engines
- LCR Mix Busses
- LCR Panning
- 4 FX Busses
- 8 Matrix Busses
- GEQ (Found on Each Bus)
- 20 Aux Busses/Sub Groups
- Backlit LCD Screens on Each Fader
- Souncraft Fader Glow
- Faders & Patching (Freely Assignable)
- Pre & Post Selection per Input per Bus
- 2 ViSi Connect Option Card Slots (made for 128 x 96 input & output paths)
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 170mm x 940mm x 536mm
- Consumption (typical): <130w Si EXPRESSION 3
- AC Input voltage range: 88-264VAC auto sensing
- AC Frequency range: 47-63Hz
- Max Current: 200mA
- 12v DC 100mA max (per socket)
Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 3kΩ
- Line Input: 10kΩ
- AES Input: 110Ω
- Outputs: 150Ω (balanced), 75Ω (unbalanced)
- Word Clock used as Output: 50Ω
- Word Clock used as Input: 4K7Ω
- AES Output: 110Ω
- DMX: 120Ω
Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +22dBu max
- Line Input: +22dBu max
- Mix Output: +21.5dBu max
- Headphones (@150Ω): 300mW (recommended impedance 75 to 200Ω)
- Mic In to Line Out: <0.8 ms
- Analogue in to AES out: <0.6 ms
- AES in to Line Out: <0.8ms
- AES in to AES Out: <0.5ms
- Stagebox Mic In to Stagebox: <0.9mS
- AES Sample rate converter range: 8kHz – 200kHz
- External Word Clock In range: 48kHz +/-7Hz (internal systems), +/-3Hz with stageboxes.
- Word clock out jitter: +/- 7ns
- Analogue out for 0dBfs: +21.5dBu
- Converter resolution: 24-bit
- DSP resolution: 40-bit floating point
- 31Hz – 16KHz 1/3 octave
- User adjustable delay 1sample: 500ms
- GEQ 31Hz – 16kHz 1/3 octave
- All Bands: 22Hz – 20kHz, +/-15dB Q 6-0.3
- Shelf (HF): 800Hz – 20kHz, +/-15dB
- Shelf (LF): 20Hz – 500Hz, +/-15dB- HPF 40Hz – 1kHz
- Threshold: -52dBfs - -6dBfs
- Ratio: 1:1 – 20:1
- Attack: 0.1ms – 200ms
- Release: 5ms – 900ms
- Makeup Gain: 0dB – 24dB
- Threshold: -60dBfs - -6dBfs
- Depth: -60dB - -3dB
- Attack: 0.1ms – 200ms
- Release: 20ms – 500ms
- Side-chain: HPF 22Hz – 2.5kHz
- Side-chain: LPF 160Hz – 20kHz
- Mic Gain: -5dB – 58dB integrated pad design, 1dB steps
- Line Trim: -10dB - +16dB
Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel ON attenuation: <120dB
- Channel Fader attenuation: <120dB
- Mic – Mic: -100dB @ 1KHz, -85dB@10kHz
- Line – Line: -100dB @ 1KHz, -85dB@10kHz
- Residual noise: -86dBu
- Mic Input E.I.N. 22Hz - 22kHz, Unweighted. (max gain)
- 126dBu (150Ω source)
- Mix noise, masters at unity < -86dBu
- 1 input to mix at unity gain -84dBu
- CMRR mic @1KHz (max gain) -80dBu
- Mic Sensitivity -30dBu < 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Mic / Line In to any Output: +/-1.5dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable