The Soundcraft FX16ii is a versatile and affordable mixer with 16 direct inputs and built in lexicon effects. It's a perfect choice for bands or small venues looking for a simple and effective way to mix their music.
Great for live mixing or in the studio
The Soundcraft FX16 offers a combination of powerful live and recording features; each channel has a Direct Output which is individually switch-able pre or post fader to enable use with 16-track recording systems. So whether you want to record the mix of a live show, or individually record each channel individually, the FX16ii gives you simple connectivity to send to your recording interface.
Respected sound performance
The Soundcraft FX16ii mixer uses the same AudioDNA® processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. Lexicon has built a serious reputation for audio processing with over 35years of experience in the field. The FX16ii gives you a full compliment of fantastic sounding Lexicon effects to enhance your performance; something not usually found in a console at this price level.
Rugged and rackmountable
The FX16ii offers a rugged and compact frame, perfect for transporting from gig to gig.
The console is also rackmountable; fitting into a 10U rack space with a handy rotating connector pod that allows cables to be connected behind the rack, to save space.
- 26 inputs
- 16 mono microphone channels.
- 4 stereo returns
- 4-bus architecture, with sub-group routable to mix
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo
- 3 FX parameter adjust rotaries
- User FX settings store function
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually switch-able for pre-post-fade operation
- Inserts on all mono channels
- Inserts on stereo mix output
- Classic Soundcraft 3-band EQ with swept mid-band
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter
- Dual global +48V phantom power split channels 1-8 and 9-16
- Channel Mute control
- 10-segment tri-coloured metering
- Two sub-group outputs
- Separate mono sum output
- Integral universal power supply
Live Sound: Bands, Small Venues, Clubs, Conferences, Schools, Houses of Worship
Studio Recording: Digital/Analogue Multi-tracking (8 or 16 track), Small/Home Studios, Pre-/Post-Production.