Sculptube is a processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds. It creates an authentic tube coloration which goes from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortions.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to the 4th generation DSPtechnology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Three Tones in One Processor
the Overloud Sculptube is an incredibly versatile tool to build a wide variety of analog tones
Sculptube mild drive
With mild Drive settings you can recreate an authentic analog coloration to individual tracks or mixes.
Sculptube high Drive
The Sculptube can be used to overdrive the input and recreate different kind of tube distortions, including Triode and Pentode curves
Sculptube high pass
Thanks to its built-in eq and parallel processor, it can be used to revive the tracks by adding natural harmonics in the high-end.
The Magic of Tube Biasing
The Bias knob controls the amount of current through the tubes.
- low current the tubes are under-biased and the sound is inclined to be thinner and break up easily.
- medium current settings the Sculptube distorts least, and this is the typical setting for just warming up a sound.
- high current the tubes are over-fed and the tone becomes quite fat and harmonically rich.
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+