Shure SM58 Microphone
The industry standard vocal mic for singers and speakers worldwide
10+ IN STOCK
Get a free 6m XLR cable worth £9.99 with this microphone!
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 89 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Shure SM58 is used by vocalists all around the world - from Wembley Stadium, to the Dog & Duck Pub! It makes most vocalists sound great by adding just the right amount of bass & treble, while removing a hint of mid-range. You also know that when you buy a Shure SM58, it's going to withstand even the most rigorous touring schedules. They'll carry on working for years and years. It's a dynamic mic, so feedback rejection is good and handling noise is low. Over 1,000,000 users can't be wrong!
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
The cardioid polar pattern found here successfully isolates your vocal, positioning it front and centre. It also helps to reduce background ambience. An integrated wind and pop filter helps to remove plosives sounds and minimises environmental noise - making it a perfect outdoor microphone.
In the Box
- Mic Clip
- Shure SM58
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage): –54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV), 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 Ω (300 Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case: Dark grey, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver coloured, spherical steel mesh grille
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Net Weight: 298 g
- Dimensions: 162 mm L x 51 mm W
- Capsule Type
- Polar Pattern
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer18th May 2022
Ms Alison Hughes22nd Mar 2022
Mrs Ann Genower13th Feb 2022
Mike Goldberg28th Jan 2022
Mr Jesse Smith1st Dec 2021
Mrs Carole Bowser21st Oct 2021
Tim Smith14th Oct 2021
Mr Ron Sereno28th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer14th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer1st Sep 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+