With home working being more prevalent now than ever before, high-quality audio is now a requirement for professional-level meetings, video calls, teaching, presentations and pitches. That's where the Shure MV5C Home Office Microphone comes in. It offers clear and consistent studio-grade sound quality - keeping your voice front and centre, no matter your environment. You won't even have to use headphones while using it.
Unbox & Go!
You'll be able to use the mic right out of the box without any irritating setup needed. Just plug the MV5C straight into your computer or laptop and you're ready to go! It'll work no matter your setup either - with USB-C and USB-A cables included for connection to a Mac or Windows device.
The MV5C mic will slot seamlessly into your home working space thanks to a minimal and unobtrusive construction. Placement is made simple too; you can use the fully adjustable stand to shift the position of the mic closer to your mouth. This will ensure that you're heard properly during those important work-related discussions.
Don't be fooled by the mic's small size - it delivers supreme sound that belies its dimensions. With a cardioid polar pattern and Shure's Speech Enhancement tech, your voice will be projected crisply and clearly. There's no chance of being asked to repeat yourself when using one of these mic's, that's for sure!
- Sleek, minimal design with a small footprint.
- Directional mic design improves isolation of your voice and reduces room reverberation.
- Placement made easy using the anodised aluminium detachable desktop stand (with fully adjustable mic angle).
- Hardware control over output and input functions, mic muting and headphone volume.
- Multiple configuration options - Configurable: mic playback through the integrated headphone output, Default: computer playback through the headphone output or your computer/laptop speakers.
- Speech enhancement system delivers better vocal consistency and intelligibility.
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Mac: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimumRAM; USB 2.0
- Type: Electret condenser
- DSP Modes: Speech Enhancement, Flat
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- A/D Converter: 16 or 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz 1
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB connector
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Stand Adapter: ¼", 20-thread (standard tripod mount)
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: 9 × 142 × 97 mm H × W × D
- Cable: Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB-A cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-USB-C cable