The predecessor to the now legendary SM57
The 545SD Classic Unidyne® Instrument Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone.
Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 545SD features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option. A favorite for instrument pickup and recording, the 545SD can also be used on lecterns in public address systems.
- Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,3 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve: