Shure GLXD SM35 Wireless Headset System
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 462 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Wireless equipment must be operated within specific frequency ranges otherwise a Programme-making and special events (PMSE) licence is required. For more details please consult the Ofcom website here.
The GLXD14UK/SM35 is a digital wireless headset microphone system featuring the SM35 condenser capsule. Offering outstanding quality vocal reproduction and hands free comfort this digital wireless system provides rock solid radio connectivity alongside dependable Shure reliability, allowing you to concentrate on the performance.
The GLXD wireless SM35 condenser microphone system is a lightweight and comfortable solution when high quality vocal reproduction and hands free operation is required. Digital wireless connectivity offers a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional audio clarity, whilst automatic frequency management with true digital diversity ensures an uninterrupted performance with dependable signal strength.
The cardioid condenser SM35 headset from Shure features a durable, industry-standard microphone cartridge in a comfortable headset design for hands-free performance made with the multi-instrumentalist in mind.
In the Box
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- PS24 Power Supply
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Wireless SM35 Condenser Headset Microphone
- GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
GLXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter - Key Features
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Transmission radius Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 M) under ideal conditions Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 M) under ideal conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- MULTIPLE RECHARGEABILITY OPTIONS: Charge battery alone: GLXD4 integrated charge port SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately) Charge a spare battery while system is in use: SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately) Charge battery in-transmitter: USB charge cable (included) SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately) SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
Receiver GLXD4 - Key Features
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management - intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems (up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions)
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure
- Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Tuning Bandwidth: 2400–2483.5 MHz
- Working Range: Indoor - Up to 30 m (100 ft) typical, Up to 60 m (200 ft) maximum / Outdoor - Up to 20 m ( 65 ft) typical, Up to 50 m (165 ft) maximum
- Transmit Mode: Shure proprietary digital
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz– 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, Aweighted
- RF Sensitivity: 88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Polarity: Positive voltage applied to the tip of the guitar cable phone plug produces positive voltage at the tip of the high impedance ¼-inch output.
- Battery Life: Up to 11.5 hours
- Guitar Tuner: Tuning Accuracy ±1 cent
- Tuning Range F#0 to C8
- Channel Count: 4 typical, Up to 8 maximum
- Dimensions: 90 x 65 x 23 mm ( 3.56 x 2.54 x 0.90 in.), H x W x D (without antenna)
- Weight: 132 g (4.7 oz.) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 3.7 V, Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vpp)
- Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
- Capsule Type
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Polar Pattern
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Eric Haley15th Feb 2021
Trusted Customer5th Feb 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable