The Seymour Duncan Forza is one of the most flexible overdrive pedals out there. Described as "transparent", the Forza adds luscious and highly-musical gain to your signal without altering the natural voice of your guitar/amp setup, while its 3-band EQ allows you to fine-tune the lows, mids and highs for a perfectly-crafted overdrive sound.
Ultimate Tone Enhancer
While many overdrives emphasise particular frequencies, the Seymour Duncan Forza gives you a more even spread across the frequency range. The voicing is therefore very open, and it sounds great through a clean channel or hitting the front-end of an already-crunchy amp. Its dynamic and responsive feel can be attributed to its glass diode, back-to-back stack overdrive circuit — setting it apart from most conventional overdrives.
Plenty of Control
With up to 37dB of gain on tap, the Forza's 'Level' control has plenty of range and enables you to use the unit as a clean boost rather than just an overdrive. The 'Drive' knob gives you lots of tonal legroom too, going from a subtle "edge-of-breakup" sound to a thick, sustain-rich distortion.
- Type of Circuitry: The Forza uses a glass diode, back-to-back stack overdrive circuit
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Input Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Gain: Unity (0dB) Dry; Off to +3dB Wet.
- THD @10mVrms Input @ 1 kHz with 12 dB of Gain: 0.045%
- Max Output Before Saturation: 0.6Vrms
- Power: 9V Battery or External 9V to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (Center Negative)
- Current Consumption: 4.5mA
- Dimensions: 2.61” x 4.90” x 1.45”
- Weight: 0.8lb Without Battery
- Made in the USA
- Gain Control Range – 11dB to 37dB
- Bass – 90 Hz +/- 11dB
- Mid – 750 Hz +/- 11dB
- Treble – 2.1 kHz +/- 12dB
- Bypass (Footswitch) – Engages the Overdrive Effect