Sequential Take 5 - 5-Voice Analogue Synthesiser
Powerful and affordable analog poly synth ideal for beginners and pros alike
10+ IN STOCK
MusicRadar Awards 2021 Winner!
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
When you say analogue synth, you say Sequential. Their latest creation is Take 5, a polyphonic analogue synthesiser that promises to be a staple for iconic sounds over the coming years.
An extremely powerful tool in your arsenal, the Take 5 is a 5-voice Poly Synth with 2 VCOs and a sub oscillator per voice, a classic 4-pole resonant analogue filter from the Prophet-5 rev 4 design, 44 full-size keys on a premium Fatar keybed. The synth's key-split feature allows you to divide the 3.5 octave keyboard into two different zones. To top it all off, you will have access to dual digital effects and FM synthesis, to experience all the nuances of Sequential power, from vintage to modern
- 5-voice polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- Two analogue VCOs per voice
- Front-panel FM (frequency modulation)
- Four-pole resonant analogue filter based on Prophet-5 Rev 4 design
- Two 5-stage envelope generators (ADSR + delay) with variable routing (filter, amplifier, gate)
- Digital effects include dedicated reverb, multi-effect (delay, BBD delay, chorus, phaser and more), dedicated overdrive effect
- Vintage knob to recreate the typical analogue sounds via micro-variations
- 44 full-sized key on Fatar keybed that can be split into two performance sections
- Built-in 64-steps sequencer and multimode arpeggiator
All of Sequential in one Synth
The Take 5 was designed for all those who haven't had the chance to experience Sequential's analog legacy so far. It packs up many of the features that made Sequential a leader in the field, like Prophet-5 Rev 4 design's 4-pole filter, per-voice LFOs and a polyphonic 64 steps sequencer.
A Powerful Sound Engine
The Take 5 is based on 2 voltage-controlled oscillators that provide all traditional wave shapes like saw, sine and pulse wave that you can model and enrich with the additional FM engine. The iconic filter shapes the oscillator and sub oscillator sound in classic fashion, while the Drive control adds some fantastic grit to it. Sequential also added a Vintage knob that adds variation to the filter, oscillators and envelope behaviour from voice to voice.
Take 5 also includes two LFOs, one global and one per-voice, ADSR and delay envelopes, dual digital effects (a dedicated reverb and a suite of time-delay and other effects) a separate additional overdrive effect, and extensive modulation possibilities.
If this wasn't enough, you can also enjoy a 64-step sequencer and a multimode arpeggiator.
- Two analog VCOs per voice
- Continuously variable wave shape (sine, sawtooth, variable-width pulse) per oscillator
- Hard sync: oscillator 1 syncs to oscillator 2
- Square wave sub-octave generator (oscillator 1) per voice
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator
- Front-panel FM (frequency modulation)
- Oscillator 1 amount
- Oscillator 1 sub-octave amount
- Oscillator 2 amount
- White noise/pink noise amount
- Four-pole, resonant, low-pass filter per voice, based on Prophet-5 Rev 4 design
- Filter can be driven into self-oscillation with the Resonance control
- Bi-polar filter envelope amount
- Two 5-stage envelope generators (ADSR + delay) with variable routing (filter, amplifier, auxiliary)
- Velocity modulation of each envelope amount
- Envelopes freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
Low Frequency Oscillators
- Five wave shapes: triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square, and random (sample and hold)
- Clock sync (internal or external MIDI clock)
- Freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- One dedicated reverb with damping, pre-delay, decay and tone
- One multi-effect with stereo delay, BBD delay, tape delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, ring mod, vintage rotating speaker, distortion, high-pass filter
- Dedicated Overdrive effect
- Recreates the characteristics of vintage synthesizers by introducing parameter variations from voice to voice.
- Source: channel (mono) aftertouch with bi-polar amount
- Aftertouch freely assignable to multiple modulation destinations
- Master clock with tap tempo
- BPM control and display
- MIDI clock sync
- Up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Syncs to MIDI clock
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps with ties and rests
- Full-sized, semi-weighted, 3.5-octave premium Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program with independently adjustable upper and lower pitch wheel range transpose controls
- Low-split mode creates two independent performance zones with different octave ranges
- Hold switch latches held notes on
- Polyphonic glide (portamento)
- Unison (monophonic) mode with configurable voice count, from one to all five voices, and key modes
- Factory switch: when off, the front panel is live; what you see is what you hear
- 128 user and 128 factory
- 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out, and 1 MIDI Thru port
- USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
- 1 Sustain/footswitch input
- 1 Expression pedal input
- Main stereo output (2 x 1/4″ phone jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 1/4″ phone jack)
- IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz; 14 watts maximum power consumption
- Premium, 3.5-octave, semi-weighted Fatar keyboard
- 25″ L x 12.75″ W x 4.4″ H (63.5 cm x 32.4 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Key Action
- Key Size
- Full Size
- Number of Keys
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer9th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer24th Nov 2021
Trusted Customer1st Nov 2021
Mr Christopher Duran31st Oct 2021
Trusted Customer28th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer23rd Sep 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable