- 1 x Sennheiser E965 Handheld Condenser Mic
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
- Sennheiser E965
- SMC6 XLR Cable
- Tour Tech Mic Stand
Are you looking for the detail and sensitivity of a condensor mic, but with the durability and overall toughness to handle a life on stage. In steps the E965, a high-end, handheld condensor microphone that combines the best of studio and stage for vocalists.
THe E965 microphone is a large diaphragm condensor microphone that's designed to get that studio sound on stage. This rugged handheld mic has a rich and detailed sound that is combined with high feedback rejection so that a singer can use it on stage with ease.
The mic features the choice of 2 pick up patterns; a gentle cardioid or a more direct super cardioid so that you can adapt to different situations on stage.
Heres what Sennheiser say about the E965
Live sound on the highest level.
The advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design. The flagship of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone that has been developed for professional stage use. Its balanced sound is marked by clarity and sophistication; it gives the high-end a silky gloss and reproduces the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner. The e 965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in impressive detail. Depending on the stage setting, the pick-up pattern can be switched between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid. This top model leaves no wishes unanswered in terms of sound, ruggedness and handling.
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing