The V7 MC2 is the wireless version of sE Electronics’ V7 dynamic vocal microphone. It is designed to work in harmony with your Sennheiser handheld transmitter – providing a big sound, without the need for any unnecessary cables. This variant comes in a black finish.
Carefully Considered Design
A DMC7 dynamic capsule drives this mic forward. It brings a clear, bright sound which projects your voice and delivers it in the best possible light. The supercardioid polar pattern further enhances your vocals, as it effectively separates your voice from other instruments on stage. This also adds tonnes of gain before feedback. When you add in the neodymium magnets (highly sensitive, with excellent sound quality), you’ve got yourself a mic that is a true all-rounder.
Other innovations include gold-plated contacts. These give you a reliable, loss-free signal connection that will be present each and every time you pick up and use this mic. Low handling noise is a result of the integrated shockmount. This works by decoupling the capsule from mechanical vibration – ensuring that your voice will be the only thing that is heard by the audience.
- *Requires a Sennheiser Handheld Transmitter to Operate
- Gold-Plated Contacts – Loss Free, Reliable Signal Connection
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Internal Windscreen – Reduces Plosives & Unwanted Noise
- All-Metal Bevelled Spring Steel Grille – No Plastic Parts, Durable Construction
- Aluminium Voice Coil
- Black Finish
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Electrical Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: Compatible with Sennheiser® wireless systems
- Diameter: 54 mm (2.13 in.) x Length: 87 mm (3.43 in.)
- Weight: 116 g