This digital ridge cymbal is designed to work with the TD-50 sound module. It boasts new and improved advanced multi-sensor triggering technology. These trigger pads provide an expressive, high-resolution drumming experience that isn't always common among elements of an electronic drum kit.
Roland are constantly innovating in the electronic drum space and this product is no different. Featuring similar dimensions (18-inches) to a traditional acoustic ride cymbal, as well as a realistic swing motion, the cymbal is instantly recognisable and familiar to traditional acoustic players.
Packed inside its dimensions is a host of smart technology - the first being a multi-sensor, hi-res architecture which manages to highlight every single detail of your playing. From hard and soft strikes (across the bell, bow or edge), each nuance will be picked up. Other natural techniques can also be harnessed, from effortless muting with your fingers, to cymbal legato and more.
- 18-inch cymbal delivers a familiar look, playing feel and comfort.
- Integrated touch sensor ensures the cymbal can be muted easily, just with a grasp of your fingers.
- Picks up every detail of your playing, from soft and hard strikes on the edge, bell or bow.
- Compatible with the Roland TD-50 sound module.
- Size: 18-Inches
- Playing Methods (Triggers): Bow Shot, Bell Shot, Edge Shot, Choke
- Sensor System: Multi Element Sensor System - Bow Sensor (x3), Bell Sensor, Edge Sensor, Touch Sensor, Built-In Sensing Processor
- Connectors: Digital Trigger Out Port (Compatible with Roland Drum Sound Module equipped with Digital Trigger in Port
- Power Supply: Supplied Via Digital Trigger In Port (DC 5 V)
- Current Draw: 90 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 470 mm x 470 mm x 55 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Accessories: Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper, Cable Tie, Connection Cable