The Rode NTG3B is the latest and greatest of Rode's A/V microphones. It features 50% less self-noise than competitors and is resistant to moisture, making it an incredibly sound choice and investment for anyone wanting to record audio on location. The Rode NTG3B is a professional application broadcast and film microphone. Furthermore the black matte colour option offers less chance of unwanted visual reflections/visibility for film and broadcast applications.
Here's what Rode say about the NTG3B Microphone
The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE's premier A/V microphone.
- When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included