The new Rode Video Mic GO is as simple as it gets! Just plug and play and enjoy high defintion audio on your DSL videos without worrying about batterys, settings or anything else! Like all Rode Video Microphones the GO features a genuine Rycote Lyre shockmount!
Here's what Rode say about the Video Mic GO
The smallest, lightest and simplest VideoMic yet. It runs without battery power and features high-quality directional sound in a new compact design - with integrated Rycote Lyre suspension mount.
There are no settings to adjust: the user just plugs it into their camera and goes.
- Sounds immensely better than in-built DSLR microphone.
- Requires no batteries or adjustment – powers from the camera. Plug and play.
- Features Rycote Lyre shockmount.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ~ 16,000Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 34dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Signal Noise: 60dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Required: Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Dimensions: 167mmL x 79mmH x 70mmD
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -35dB re 1V/Pa (17.8mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kO load)
- Dynamic Range: 96dB (per IEC651)
- Output Connection: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Weight: 73g