Here's What RockBoard Say About the Flat TRS Cable
The new RockBoard flat TRS cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Flat TRS cable with rectangular profile
- For connecting foot controllers and expression pedals
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- Outer PVC insulation
- Capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plugs
- Operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length 120 cm / 47 1/4"