The RME HDSP 9652 24 Bit/96 kHz, 52 Channel, 2 X MIDI I/O, WC I/O Audiocard. Highly regarded, highly compatible 52 Channel 24 Bit/96 kHz I/O PCI Card for your Mac or Windows computer.The RME HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. In addition, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router.
The RME HDSP 9652 has Secure BIOS Technology that allows you to perform hardware updates via software/driver without any risk. Thanks to its unique 'Zero CPU Load' technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency together with full flexibility. The RME HDSP 9652 also allows you to connect Analog Expansion Boards (AEB). Two internal ADAT inputs and two internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs directly inside the computer.
- Highly regarded, highly compatible 52 Channel 24 Bit/96 kHz I/O PCI Card for your Mac or Windows computer 3 x ADAT digital I/O
- based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL 1 x SPDIF digital I/O
- based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O,
- 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware T
- otalMix: 1456 channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 96 kHz/24 bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
- Included software with the RME HDSP 9652 are Drivers: Windows 2000/XP (full ASIO multi-client operation of MME, GSIF 2.0 and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI)