- 1 x RCF ART 715-A Mk4 15" Digital Active Speaker System 700W (each)
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
- 1 x Stagg Male to Female XLR 10m
Andertons PA Bundles
Our simple PA Bundles make it easy for you to pick up a PA system to suit your needs. Whether you're a beginner looking for a complete package, or a pro musician looking for a more versatile package; Andertons offer a wide range of bundles to suit your needs.
Our RCF Art series bundles offer a great package including a pair of speakers with free cables and stands included. This then gives you the option to choose your own mixing desk and number of inputs to suit your setup. If you're not sure what mixer would be best for you please get in touch on 01483 456777 or by email - email@example.com
The Art 715-A PA Speakers
ART 715-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compressiondriver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 15” neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
New Perspective on Linearity
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
Powerful Class D Amplifiers
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 7 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 7 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1M: 130 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.0'', 1.75'' v.c
- Woofer: 15'', 2.5'' v.c
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Height: 708 mm / 27.87 inches
- Width: 437 mm / 17.2 inches
- Depth: 389 mm / 15.31 inches
- Weight: 19.6 kg / 43.21 lbs