- 1 x RCF ART 310A MK 4 IV 10" Active Speaker 400W - EACH
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
Andertons PA Bundles
Our simple PA Bundles make it easy for you to pick up a PA system to suit your needs. Whether you're a beginner looking for a complete package, or a pro musician looking for a more versatile package; Andertons offer a wide range of bundles to suit your needs.
Our RCF Art series bundles offer a great package including a pair of speakers with free cables and stands included. This then gives you the option to choose your own mixing desk and number of inputs to suit your setup. If you're not sure what mixer would be best for you please get in touch on 01483 456777 or by email - email@example.com
The Art 310-A PA Speakers
The RCF Art 310-A MK4 two-way active speaker is the optimum choice for vocal applications, music playback and demanding musicians. The ART 310-A MK4 is very easy to transport everywhere.
- Live sound
- Playback and monitoring
- Corporate events
- AV presentations
- Fixed Installations
The ART Series is the beating heart of RCF. These multiple purpose active speakers represent the finest examples of audio design in a rugged composite cabinet, now in black.
Powerful Class D Amplifiers
The MK4 Series is equipped with a new generation of 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifiers, high-powered woofers and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug‘n’go device.Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
Designed with FiRPhase Technology
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
The design of the FIR filter for this specific purpose should start from an accurate measurement of the loudspeaker phase. The FiRPHASE algorithm uses this measurement and adapts the loudspeaker’s phase without touching the amplitude equalization. The heart of the advanced technique used by FiRPHASE is a recursive method (Least Squared method) combined with a proprietary algorithm that calculates the best FIR filter coefficients set in according to amplitude and phase constraints. The algorithm corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker. Despite the design perfection of our transducers and cabinets, we realize that the phase corrections are the “missing point” for the perfection. This technique allows a deep control of phase at mid-low frequencies with relatively small filters, reaching a higher resolution than that one as theory suggests.
- 127 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 10" High Powered Woofer
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
- high power handling low impedance crossover design
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:10", 2.0" v.c
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
- High frequencies:200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
- High frequencies:100 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:537 / 21.14 mm/inch
- Width:337 / 13.26 mm/inch
- Depth:315 / 12.40 mm/inch
- Net Weight:12.2 / 26.9 kg/lbs