Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
Here's what Radial Engineering says about the Cab-Link:
The Cab-Link provides a simple and compact solution for players who have a single speaker output on their amplifier but want to connect to two cabinets simultaneously.
- Connect one amplifier output to two speaker cabinets
- Can use in series or parallel configuration
- Compact and completely passive, no need for power
- Additional line output with level control
The simple way to connect two cabinets to your amp
Whether you want to wire up your cabinets in series or in a parallel configuration, the Cab-Link makes things easy. Simply connect two speaker cables from the Cab-Link outputs to each of your cabinets, and a third speaker cable from the output of the amp head to either the series or the parallel input.
The Cab-Link reconfigures automatically depending on which input is used, and a handy guide on the top of the unit lets you know which input should be used to best match the impedance between your amp and the cabinets. A line output with a level control provides additional functionality and can be used to feed the input of another amplifier or an effects unit.
- Combine cabinets in parallel configuration - Connect two 8 Ohm speaker cabinets in parallel and run both from a single 4 Ohm output on your amplifier.
- Combine cabinets in series configuration - Connect two 8 Ohm speaker cabinets in series to use with a 16 Ohm amplifier output.
- Use the line out to feed another amplifier - Run a second amplifier from the line out for a wet/dry setup. Fine tune the output with the level control.