As a double looper, Infinity 2 enables musicians to seamlessly switch between loops, even during initial recording or while overdubbing. As a standard looper plus assignable effects, Infinity 2 becomes an ambient dream machine.
- Volume: Sets the volume of looped audio.
- Decay: Sets the time it takes for loops to fade away during overdub.
- Stop: Press once to stop at the loop boundary. Press twice to stop immediately. Press and hold to fade.
- Once: Press once for one more playback. Press repeatedly for stutter. Press and hold to play through.
- Octave: Toggles the sample rate between 48kHz and 24kHz.
- Undo: Removes the most recent overdub layer. Tap again to bring it back.
Hi-Fi Sound Design
- Voltage: 9VDC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Input Impedance: High
- Output Impedance: 1k
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.6"
- Height: 7.4"
- Weight: 1lbs