The Pedaltrain Nano+ is a great pedalboard for guitarists who only need a few essential pedals to achieve their tone. The straightforward two-rail design allows you to fit several standard single and micro size pedals. Ideal for guitarists who need a small rig they can take on the fly, space-conscious guitarists, or those who only use a few pedals. Importantly, the portability of the Nano+ doesn’t come at the expense of the build-quality and durability Pedaltrain are known for. Included is a a soft bag to give you some protection when storing and transporting your pedalboard.
When your rig has more than two or three pedals a pedalboard almost becomes a necessity to keep you from tripping up on a mess of cables. With its sturdy, rugged design the Novo is a reliable platform to mount your pedals, capable of withstanding the rigours of gigging and touring.
The Classic Pro improves on the original with an open front design making it easier to use a wide range of power supplies with your board. Included is 160 inches of Pedaltrain's proprietary hook and loop tape to keep your pedals in place when you stamp down ahead of that big solo. You also get zip ties for cable management to prevent you tripping up or getting headaches untangling a mess of cables.
Nano+ Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 18 in x 5 in x 1.4 in (45.7 cm x 12.7 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: .7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case, 6" (15 cm) sidewall height, for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions: 42" x 15" x 6" (107 x 38 x 15 cm)
- Accessory Pouch Outer Dimensions: 21" x 14" x 1.5" (53 x 35 x 4 cm)
- Nano+ Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 36" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties