Here's what Pedaltrain say
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 1 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or, for the first time ever, Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
Pedaltrain’s new one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
- 22x12.5x3.5 inches (55.9x31.7x8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)
- 24.5 x 15 x 5.5 inches (2.1 x 38.1 x 14 cm)
- 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
- 23.5 x 14.7 x 8.25 inches (59.7 x 37.3 x 20.9 cm)
- 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- 88 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- New VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
- New UNI-MK (Universal)