Here's what Pedaldeck say about the Tough Gig Travel Bag:
We are thrilled to unveil our new range of British designed and manufactured Tough Gig Bags.
The clue is in the name. These “Tough Gig” bags have protection where it counts, to keep your pedals and boards safe when you’re out and about gigging. Hard wearing, elegant, and a huge step up in materials specification, practicality and quality over our previously imported pro gig bags. Great value too, with a retail price point currently 30% lower than the nearest equivalent dedicated pedal board soft bag.
Plus, with our optional upgrade to include rigid high impact inserts into our smart pouch design that gives access to the bag linings, the tough gig professional bag just gets even tougher. All the protective benefits of a tour case, but with lightweight convenience you carry over your shoulder.
- Designed and made in Britain for quality, reliability and durability on the road
- Manufactured with an outer Shell of High Tensile 600D Polyester bonded to a waterproof membrane material as used in Royal Navy inflatable boats prior to construction.
- All seams and joins are sewn in 40’s and 20’s Bonded Nylon thread for extra strength
- Layered construction to bag strengthened with 8mm high impact foam bonded to strong ply card boards
- Inner lining Fabric is 6oz High Tensile Nylon providing extra wear and tear protection for the bags’ interior and the pedals in transit
- Zips are No10 Spiral Design with extra strong pullers
- 38mm Military grade Polypropylene Webbing used on all straps with extra strong fittings and enclosures throughout
- Large deep front pocket for additional cables and ‘gear’ protected with 6mm high density foam and brushed nylon linings
- Every Tough Gig Travel Bag is hand made in the North West of England