Bass players face one big problem at gigs.... amplification. Sure you can DI into the PA system but if you want your specific tone on stage with controls right there at your fingertips you need your own rig.... but do you fancy carrying around a massive bass amp on tour? No....
The Peavey MiniMega 1000 solves that problem. It's light (less than 10lbs), portable, can plug into the venues cab, your own home studio setup or act as a controllable unit between you and the PA. IT also comes with some great features that will make all the difference to your onstage sound or your studio and recording sessions.
Powerful yet controllable
Using technology not found in other bass amps, the MiniMEGA represents a new level of compact bass amplifier performance. Peavey's proprietary KOSMOS enhancement provides increased bass impact, while the exclusive psychoacoustic low-end enhancement adds bass without overburdening speakers -- a testament to Peavey's technology-driven innovation. The MiniMEGA contains additional modern features such as built-in compression and a 4-band EQ with semi-parametric mids.
Very flexible sound
Complete with an effects loop, gain control, crunch button, tuner output and more, the MiniMEGA delivers the high level features that today's professional bass player demands. Ideal for use in any live or studio setting, the MiniMEGA is the go-to amplifier for bassists of every style.
The back panel of the MiniMEGA has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMega is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The convenient back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
- 1,000 Watts continuous into 4 ohms (1,500 Watts burst power)
- Gain control with crunch button
- Built-in optical compressor with defeat switch
- 4-band EQ with Punch and Bright switches
- Mid controls feature semi-parametric control with narrow Q controls
- Built-in KOSMOS® bass enhancement and psychoacoustic sub controls
- Master volume with mute control
- 1/8" headphone output
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Tuner output
- Effects loop with bypass
- DI output with XLR & 1/4" outs. DI pre-post switch, ground lift and Pad controls
- MIDI footswitch input
- User-definable control surface color lighting
- Foot-switchable crunch, compressor, KOSMOS®, FX loop, and mute
- DDT™ limiter
- 9 lbs.
- Comes with carrying bag
- Weight Unpacked: 6.17 lb(2.8 kg)
- Weight Packed: 8.60 lb(3.9 kg)
- Width Packed: 10.83"(27.5082 cm)
- Height Packed: 14.17"(35.9918 cm)
- Depth Packed: 5.9"(14.986 cm)