Since the company began, Orange Amps have developed an almost cult following. A first choice of many guitarists worldwide, Orange cabs will handle any style you decide to throw at them. Partnering this cab with an Orange head is the obvious decision, but the Celestion 30 speakers make it versatile enough to join with a wide selection of different heads.
Vintage Celestion Speakers
Based on the timeless sound of the Celestion Blue, Orange have managed to successfully revive the tone and bring it back to current day guitarists. Coupling the 12”, 30 vintage speakers with a suitable amp leads to rich clarity and stunning musical compression when pushed further. Tight response, powerful presence and a chiming tone makes this cab ideal for vintage guitar sounds, as well as cleaner tones.
The shell of the PPC212OB includes signature skid runners attached to the underside. These grant you with a solid base which benefits acoustic coupling between the stage and your cab. A split real panel design makes sure you get less directional sound, while providing your guitar tone with a far more spacious, three-dimensional feel.
Cabs are known to take a bit of a battering from time to time, but the durable 18mm Birch plywood build found here stands up to punishment. This Orange cab is perfect for extended gigging cycles, promising reliability for each and every show. A limited-edition white finish adds a striking visual touch, ensuring that you stand out on stage from not just an auditory standpoint.
- Weight: 23.65kg (52.14lbs)
- Dimensions: 66cm x 52cm x 30cm (Width x Height x Depth)
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Speakers: x2 12” Celestion Vintage 30
- Power Handling: 120 Watts (Mono)
- Expansion: 2x Parallel 1 / 4” Input Jacks for Daisy Chaining to Another 18 Ohm Cabinet (total load = 8 Ohms
- Grille Cloth: Sturdy Woven Paper
- Cabinet Construction: 18mm Birch Plywood
- Steel Hardware
- Design Features: Open-Back Cabinet, Straight Front, Split Rear Panel
- Finish: Limited Edition White