The Orange Micro Terror features the same rugged metal build quality as other Terror amps but at just (approximately) 9" wide by 6" tall the Micro Terror takes 'portable' to another level.
The Micro Terror features one preamp tube (12AX7) and a 20w Solid State output section. This hybrid combination of tube and transistor allows the Micro Terror to get the warmth and complexity of tube tube tone but with the weight reduction benefit of solid state technology. So you get the portability of orange's Crush range of solid states but with a tone closer to the awesome tube tone of the Tiny Terror.
An aux input allows a MP3 player or CD player to be added to the mix sent to the speaker making this a perfect tool for practising
Please note: This product does not come with a speaker cable. Please see the related items section for an appropriate cable.
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL, HYBRID - VALVE PRE AMP WITH SOLID STATE POWER AMP, AUX IN FOR MP3 OR CD
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): GAIN, TONE, VOLUME
- VALVES: PREAMP: 1 X 12AX7/ECC83
- FINISH OPTIONS: WHITE HIGH TENSILE STEEL
- OUTPUT POWER: 20W
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 1×8 OR 1×16 OHM (8 OHM MINIMUM)
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 16.5 × 13.5 × 9.5CM (6.5 × 5.31 × 3.7)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.85KG (1.87LB)