The Neunaber Inspire is the only Chorus pedal you'll ever need. Neunaber have carved themselves a niche by creating some of the best ambient effects on the market today and the Inspire is no different.
The whole point of a chorus is running two similar signals (but with one slightly detuned) into an amp to create a slightly warbled effect, but what happens if you have three running instead? Well, the result is a beautifully lush, chorus sound. The Inspire is capable of doing both tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series for a complex sound that goes far beyond the capabilities of a normal single pedal.
Increased Headroom & Dry Mix
The key ingredient to any ambient pedal sounding good is a large amount of headroom. This is what keeps your signal clean and free from any noise or artifacts.
The other problem that players using ambient tones may face is losing their clarity in the mix. This isn't an issue with the Inspire because you're able to dial in a dry signal with your wet chorus signal. This means you use the modulated effect on top of your dry, clear guitar signal.
Here's what Neunaber say about the Inspire Tri-Chorus
Those magically lush, elusive chorus tones are finally within reach... without a rack of expensive gear. Inspire captures eight stunning stereo chorus effects—ranging from subtle to incredibly lush—all built around variations of the tri-chorus algorithm.
- Tri — the classic rack chorus effect
- Hex — two tri-choruses paralleled for an ultra-dense effect
- Cascade Tone — two tri-choruses in series create a rich, lush effect
- Cascade Vibe — tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series makes for a complex sound
- Harmonic Vibe — Low-frequency tri-chorus and high-frequency tri-vibrato, a more subtle effect that works well with overdrive
- Harmonic Detune — low-frequency detune and high-frequency tri-chorus, even more subtle and sounds great with heavy distortion
- +Detune — tri-chorus+detune for that ultimate rack chorus tone
- +Echo — tri-chorus+echo is a classic combo
Inspire’s newly-designed circuitry offers increased headroom while maintaining low noise. A numerically-optimized analog mix control results in unity-gain dry/wet blend throughout the range, from 100% dry to 100% effect.
- Controls for Effect Select, Mix, Depth (Echo Repeats), Rate, and Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
- True bypass
- Inputs/outputs may be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Pedalboard-friendly small footprint (4.6” × 2.9”)
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included, but you may add one).
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA