- 1 x Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 w/ Komplete 12 Select
- 1 x Native Instruments Komplete 13 Ultimate Upgrade from Komplete Select
Step up your music production with this handy bundle featuring the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 and Komplete 13 Ultimate! Intuitively create music in your DAW with the Komplete Kontrol S49 and explore the expansive array of virtual instruments and sounds in Komplete 13 Ultimate.
Here's what Native Instruments say about the Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2:
With Komplete Kontrol, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 49 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 12 SELECT
About Komplete 13 Ultimate
Native Instruments’ premier, expansive music production software suite has just been improved with even more instruments and sounds. Say hello to Komplete 13 Ultimate! Komplete 13 Ultimate features over 115 premium instruments and effects, 39 expansions, and features more than 65,000 sounds. Needless to say, there’s plenty to choose from. Guitar and amp modelling, acoustic piano models, vintage and modern style virtual synths, a sampler, a variety of beats and rhythms, and more! Everything you need to free your creativity from restrictions and tackle any project ahead of you.
Komplete 13 Ultimate is simple to install via the included hard drive and is easy to set up, activate, and update via Native Access. Komplete 13 Ultimate is seamlessly integrated with Native Instruments MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards and is compatible with any DAW.
- Stradivari Violin - New! Solo violin sound from the most renowned violin maker in the world
- Mysteria - New! A cinematic vocal instrument for uniquely human textures
- Pharlight - Melodic, vocal-based granular instrument
- Guitar Rig Pro 6 - Complete control over your guitar tone with newly updated amp, cab, and effects modelling
- Butch Vig Drums - New! Processed and production-ready beats
- Mallet Flux - New! Innovative, sequenced mallet engine
- Electric Sunburst Deluxe and Picked Acoustic - new additions to Session Guitarist
- Massive X - Native Instruments’ flagship wavetable synth
- Kontakt 6 - Powerful and expansive sampler
- Full Symphony Essentials Collection - features 6 high-quality orchestral libraries
- Thrill and Kinetic toys - KONTAKT-powered cinematic sound design tools
- Over 25 high-quality studio and creative effects
- Windows 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended), graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher, 20 GB free disk space (600 GB for complete installation)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts.
- An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this collection. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Certain products may require additional free downloads.
- Massive X requires an AVX compatible CPU