The Mr Black Mini Octaves Pedal is handmade using premium materials and parts in Portland, USA. This contributes to an ultra-compact, robust polyphonic pitch-transposer that provides years of reliable performance. Meticulously designed engineering and in-depth signal processing development ensures that signals – whether distorted or complex – can be handled with ease!
Triple the Control
This pedal allows you to quickly access three simple but powerful controls. Dial in the original voice, or choose one octave below or above your initial signal. An additional high-noon option on each of these brings unity gain of the voice, while you’ll also receive full CCW rotation that supplies +3dB of its own accord.
- Compact, polyphonic pitch transposing.
- Contains sub (low octave level), root (original signal level) and upper (high octave level) controls.
- Handmade using premium materials.
- Weight: 340g
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 1.85" x 3.7" x 1.8"
- <60mA Current Draw
- 9VDC 2.1mm Negative Centre-Pin Power
- Output Impedance: ~2K Ohms
- Input Impedance: ~500K Ohms