The Mooer Pure Octave uses proper octave phase technology (as oppose to digital pitch shifting) to ensure the octave effects are completely pure with little to no distortion or artifacts! Perfect for creating awesome sound effects or teaming up with other effects for outrageous tones!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!