The Mooer Little Monster AC 5w is a small tube amp head (the sort increasingly referred to as 'lunchbox heads') that closely mimics the classic crunchy British overdrive tone of the fabled Vox AC30. Featuring gain and master volume controls the Little Monster is capable of giving you thick crunchy gain even at lower volumes! The 5w rating makes the Little Monster perfect for low volume recordings, person practise and jamming along to music on your hifi: the perfect bedroom amp head! The two tone switches give you plenty of tonal variety including the legendary top boost!
Partner with a 1x12" for ultimate compactness or dare we suggest put it through a 2x12" (or even 4x12"!) for a bigger bassier tone
- Extremely tiny all-tube guitar amplifier head.
- Sounds extraordinarily like a V AC30.
- NORMAL/TOP BOOST channel select.
- GAIN and VOLUME controls.
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Preamp Tube: ECC83 (12AX7) x 1
- Power Tube: EL84 (6BQ5) x 1
- Full metal construction.