The new MONO Classic Super Jumbo Acoustic Case was built for those of you who want to ensure your prized, slightly larger acoustic guitar makes it to its destination in one piece. It offers serious levels of protection, but also makes the transport of your instrument super simple, comfortable and straightforward.
Made for Jumbo Acoustics
MONO have produced a case to cater especially for the jumbo guitar market. Your guitar – whether it’s a Gibson SJ-200 or a Taylor Grand Orchestra – will fit snugly, reducing any possible movement while simultaneously offering your instrument more protection during travel. This is the result of an innovative, patented Headstock design. Impacts which could snap the neck are prevented as your guitar is suspended safely inside the case.
Further shock is deflected away from vulnerable areas through the use of hi-density foam bumpers. This is then reinforced thanks to the rugged outer shell which absorbs and diverts away any other strikes on the case. ABS panels running along the cases body are lightweight, but also improve the durable nature of the case.
Crafted to Military Specs
This case is bound to offer you peace of mind due to its construction. Built to military-grade specifications, its largely made from special water-resistant ‘Sharkskin’ material. The fabric is a barrier to the harshest elements, as well as the rigours of gigging. Simply put, it keeps the bad stuff from getting in. The inner lining helps to protect against possible damages to your guitars finish.
Its sole and piping is produced from Hypalon. This is the same rubber that is used by the military for their inflatable rafts, making it a case that doesn’t wear out. However, we really don’t recommend that you decide to go rafting on it!
Extra storage for your accessories has been introduced, allowing you to keep all of your key gear in one easily accessible location. An additional concealed upper pocket also means you can store your keys, phone and wallet away from prying eyes. If you need more space, you’ll be able to increase the storage capacity using the triple D-Ring Attachments. These work with The Tick 2.0 modular accessory case, which slots easily onto the body, in turn increasing the overall storage capacity.
- Water Resistant ‘Sharkskin’ Shell.
- Plush, Inner Lining Protects Against Possible Damage to Your Guitars Finish.
- Bar-Tack Stitching and Steel Rivets Means More Structural Strength.
- Industrial Webbing Handles Provides a Comfortable Grip While Moving.
- Ergonomic Backpack Straps and Mesh Padding Improve Back Support.
- Reliable YKK Zippers.
- In-Built Storage for Accessories and Valuables.
- Triple D-Ring Attachments – Compatible with The Tick 2.0, Used to Increase the Amount of Storage.
- Hard Wearing Sole and Hypalon Piping. This is A Long Wearing Material Used to Construct Inflatable Military Rafts.
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.72lbs)
- Internal Dimensions: 17" x 44" x 5" (432 x 1118 x 127 mm)
- Designed to fit Jumbo Acoustic Guitars (e.g. Taylor Grand Orchestra, Gibson SJ-200)