- 1 x Midas M32 Digital Mixer
- 1 x Midas DL16 16 Input 8 Output Stagebox
The M32 Digital Mixer and DL16 16 Input 8 Output Stagebox are the perfect partners for live performances Set up your microphones and dial in the perfect sound with this handy bundle and get top-notch live sound quality!
About the M32 Digital Mixer
The M32 is a Digital Console for both the Studio and the stage. Featuring 40 input channels, 32 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 mix Busses.
Midas have become a legendary top brand in the mixing console business, having made some classic analogue consoles like the PRO40 and the XL series. The M32 Digital Mixer offers the latest in Midas innovation, with a custom design inspired by Luxury car brands like Rolls Royce, Bentley and Aston Martin!
There's a huge amount of features on the M32, but the console is designed with a simple and fluid workflow, so that you can make mixing decisions on the fly without being tripped over by endless menus. Whether you're a seasoned Pro used to dealing with convoluted digital mixers, or you're used to simple old school analogue controls, you'll love using the M32 and will feel right at home.
The mixer is divided into different sections so that you can select a channel, and then have all the physical controls at your fingertips; including full channel strip controls, preamp controls, equalisation and more.
The M32 has a bank of 25, full size 100mm motorised Pro faders, designed specifically by Midas to be more robust and last longer than many motorised faders on the market. Midas Pro faders are rated for up to 1,000,000 cycles – three times that of other leading manufacturers.
The faders are split into 3 sections; 16 faders for your inputs, 8 faders for outputs and 1 dedicated master fader so that you always have a hand on the overall mix. In turn these faders are also divided into 3 banks so that you can access faders 1-16, 17-32 or access your Aux inputs and returns.
Each Fader also comes with it's own LCD scribble strip which gives you all the information you need for each channel, plus giving colour feedback that will help you quickly navigate a big production with ease.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Here's What Midas Say About the DL16 16 Input 8 Output Stagebox
16 Input, 8 Output Stage Box with 16 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live entertainment production work flow, and now that same cutting-edge technology brings live production signal distribution into the modern age. The DL16 Stage Box provides 16 of our award-winning microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power; 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end; an integrated ULTRANET output for connecting to BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitor mixers; plus connectivity for your ADAT-compatible outboard equipment.
If your application calls for more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting a DL16 at stage front and another behind the drum riser provides an additional 16 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic’ing. The best part – all it takes is a single CAT5 cable per stage box.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since our formation in the 1970s, we have had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, our XL4 and Heritage H3000 consoles quickly became industry standards.
We have built an impeccable reputation for our no-compromise approach to audio and build quality, and in particular for our Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry's best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the DL16 features 16 of the very same preamplifiers that are used in our highly-acclaimed PRO Series consoles.
ULTRANET – Seamless Integration
The world-renowned engineers at KLARK TEKNIK, MIDAS, TURBOSOUND and BEHRINGER have all come together to create something truly innovative that will change live and studio workflow forever – ULTRANET. This revolutionary technology seamlessly transmits up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Advantages realized through ULTRANET digital networking, versus traditional analog methods: audio signals are impervious to Radio Frequency Interference (RFI); signal crosstalk is eliminated; and ease of setup translates directly into significant time saved during installation. ULTRANET effectuates a powerful digital eco-system that gives you unparalleled control over every element of your audio production environment from one convenient location.
Many manufacturers have adopted the ADAT digital interface as a means of transferring digital data between certain types of audio devices, such as mixers, synthesizers, lighting rigs and effect processors. The DL16’s onboard ADAT Outputs enable splitting the high-quality MIDAS Pro Series preamp signals to outboard devices – including recording systems. When more channels are required, these optical sockets can alternately be used to connect ADAT-equipped D/A converters (such as the Behringer ADA8200) for up to 16 additional analogue outputs.
Connecting over a single shielded (STP) CAT5 cable, up to three DL16s can be daisy-chained to deliver 48 channels in and 24 out to the stage. KLARK TEKNIK’s AES50 simultaneously provides high channel counts, extremely low and deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, with simple deployment and ease of use to meet the needs of the live performance industry. This unique combination also benefits both live and studio recording applications, as well as post-production, broadcasting and audio routing infrastructure.
Remotely Controllable Preamps Make Setup a Breeze
DL16’s ingenious monitoring/head amp control section allows you to select any of the 16 inputs, 8 bus outputs or P-16 output streams for immediate line checks. In addition to signal metering at the stage box, you can also set individual input channel Gain, apply +48 V phantom power – and listen directly to the input signal via headphones and much more. Once set, all configuration settings can be locked at the console for total system security.
Assignable Headphones Output for On-Stage Monitoring
For easy set up and signal routing verification, a headphones jack is conveniently located on the front of the DL16, giving you the option of listening directly to any of the 16 inputs. Simply select the signal you need to monitor by scrolling through the 16 channels whilst adjusting the gain and selecting the operating mode – all via a single robust rotary control.
Using scene automation has never been simpler or more convenient. The automation scenes allow MIDI events to be incorporated, so that external MIDI-compatible devices can be controlled as part of a scene change via your console’s MIDI output. Additionally, console events can be triggered from an external MIDI source via your console’s MIDI input. You can also control the gain and phantom power settings remotely using the MIDI communication functionality.
As you can see, the DL16 digital stage box is the ideal 16 x 8 signal distribution solution thanks to our legendary remote controllable mic preamps, KLARK TEKNIK’s AES50 connectivity and a wealth of other professional-grade features. Built tough enough to withstand the rigors of the road, the DL16 only takes up two rack spaces and connects to FOH with a single, inexpensive CAT5 cable. Now you can have the missing link between the stage and FOH at a fraction of the cost of competing systems – and we back it up with a comprehensive warranty program.
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs or outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.