Midas L10 500 Series Rack Frame
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 221 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Midas say:
The LEGEND L10 500 Series Rackmount Chassis lets you mix and match a wide range of audio processing modules to build the ideal signal chain for any application. With space for up to 10 single-width modules, advanced audio routing for simplified cabling, and a robust auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply, you can take your favourite modules anywhere in the world with complete confidence. Designed to accommodate all 500 series-compatible modules and plug-in cards, the L10 is the perfect companion for your MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER 502, COMPRESSOR LIMITER 522, PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512, and the many other modules currently under development – as well as those from 3rd party vendors.
10 Modules; Just 3U
The L10 chassis provides I/O connectivity and +48 V phantom power for up to 10 processing modules in a rugged steel cabinet that occupies only three 19" rackspaces.
Advanced Audio Routing
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, signal chain cabling no longer need be an issue. L10's audio output link switches make it easy to rearrange and connect your modules without the need for complex cabling. Just install your modules in the order you wish and pass the signal along the chain free of any extraneous cables. This not only makes your rack much neater, it also helps you maintain the ultimate in signal integrity.
- 500 series rackmount chassis for 10 single-width modules
- Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
- Audio output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
- Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Earth lift switch eliminates any ground loop problems
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2 A @ ±16 V and 300 mA @ +48 V
- Main and auxiliary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Premium quality components throughout for crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+