Based upon the designs of their bestselling Rectifier models, the Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Twenty Five boasts great Mesa Rectifier sound in an affordable and increasingly portable package. The Mini Rectifier 25 has a switchable dual power output - from 10 watts to 25 watts, so Rectifier sound is now obtainable within sensible jam/rehearsal volume levels. In addition, Mesa have clearly not skimped on the design as they offer two completely independent channels for flexibility despite the unit's light weight (just 12lbs) and portable size (it's just over a foot wide).
By combining a classic 4-mode 12AX7 Rectifier design with Mesa's Dyna Watt technology in the power amp section (El84 tubes), Boogie have managed to create a professional and practical amp on all levels which will not disappoint hardline Recto fans! Finally, the quintessential modern high-gain guitar tone is available without buying a 100w head and 4x12 cab!
Here's what Mesa Boogie say about the Mini Rectifer 25 Head
The Mini Rectifier Twenty Five rides atop a 20-year legacy of world-class high gain performance and hit-making sounds that have been at the core of - and even a catalyst for - some of the very best of Modern Rock. You will quickly find that its Mini moniker and physical size bear no resemblance to its stature, power and command over blistering, tight overdrive in the realm of big gain Tone.
Don't think for a moment this is a trendy down-line toy or marketing-derived imitation of our mighty Recto. This is the real deal… in every way a high-end instrument. Lurking within this expensive metal chassis, lies one of our most expressive and nuance-enhancing circuits to date and it creates an exciting, adrenaline-producing Tone machine… one of the most fun to play in the entire MESA collection.
Whether you're rockin' hard or putting the immense versatility of the Mini's four Modes to bear on a variety of styles, you'll get years of inspiration and enjoyment from this little gas-in-glass-powered jewel. We always strive to build classics, icons that you'll treasure amongst your most valuable musical instruments. From the feedback we've received thus far… it seems the Mini Recto is on its way toward achieving that status.
Like its original two channel forefathers, this Recto keeps things straight ahead and easy to navigate. This generation features two footswitchable Channels that each contain two Modes and while it looks basic and drives easy, a world of stylistic versatility lives within these two simple rows of controls.
- All metal chassis - black crinkle powder coat & polished diamond plate
- Iconic Recto Tone & Styling in an Ultra Compact "Mini" Design - 12 5/8"W x 6 3/4"D x 5 7/8" H - Weighs Only 12 Pounds!
- Custom designed and handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- Dyna-Watt Power Amp featuring Channel Assignable, Multi-Watt technology (Patent 7,602,927) providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts, or 2 tubes operating in Mesa's Patented Dyna-Watt Class A/B Power for maximum power, punch and tighter attack, producing 25 Watts
- All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes: Channel 1 features Clean or Pushed Modes - Channel 2 features Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain Modes
- Each Channel Features a Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Master Controls
- All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop with True "Hard" Bypass Switch that fully removes FX Loop from signal path
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)
- Padded Gig Bag w/Strap
- Metal Chassis Head (Width 12 5/8")