The CP-9 Pro+ is that rarity of rarities – a compressor with tons of squash that does not color your guitar tone or create excessive noise.
The CP-9 circuit provides a very smooth, transparent, almost “glassy” compression with an extremely low noise floor, even at maximum settings. Your guitar sounds like your guitar, only with a smoother, more balanced dynamic response - Notes jump off the fretboard with stunning clarity and limitless yet controlled sustain. The CP-9’s internal voltage doubler provides massive headroom with full-range frequency reproduction. It can be used with any instrument and for a variety of applications – send into an amp’s front end, place in a loop, or use as an outboard processor for home recordings.
With up to +30 dB of clean Gain, the CP-9 Pro+ can also be used as a straight clean booster or as a volume attenuator to clean up an already dirty amp by reducing input level. The CP-9 Pro+ provides studio-grade compression in a portable stompbox format – you’ll wonder how you ever played without it!
- Studio-grade DBX Compression circuit in a pedal
- Variable 1:1 to :1 compression Ratio
- +30 dB maximum Gain boost (use as clean booster)
- 18-volt operation for more headroom and full-frequency response
- Reduction status LED
- True Bypass Switching
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms or less
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output: 1
- Switch: Normal/Effect (true bypass configuration)
- Maximum Output Level: +18 dBu (1 KHz)
- THRESHOLD: 0 dBu TO -40 dBu
- RATIO: 1:1 to ?:1
- GAIN: 0 dB to +30 dB