The Martin 0-15M acoustic looks like it came right out of the history books. It's got classic feel and look full of retro character in the bucketloads. In its 175-year history, Martin has set guitar trends and the company still embraces design techniques from the past, along with modern technology to make great guitars. This custom model is only available in the UK, so make a move if you want to get your hands on a real exclusive!
The 0-15M offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an acoustic guitar of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are bookmatched solid genuine mahogany with famous X-bracing. The 14-fret neck -also genuine mahogany- is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate.
Its traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well. The Martin 0-15M is embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish. The end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice.
- Model: 0-15M Westside Custom Edition Style VIII
- Colour: Natural
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back : Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Nut & Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Frets: 20
Hardware and Accessories
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Tuners: Butterbean
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood, Standard Belly
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Gigbag