Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
Martin’s GPC-15ME is an all-Mahogany acoustic workhorse. A modified low oval neck and high performance taper offers improved playability, while the renowned Fishman matrix VT Enhance system ensures incredible plugged-in tone. Whether it’s extensive studio use or a demanding live schedule, the GPC-15ME will make the cut.
Body & Neck
As mentioned above, the top, back and sides are all Mahogany. This uniform construction ensure excellent resonance; the fact that it’s Mahogany means plenty of low-end warmth and projection, despite this guitar’s relatively compact form-factor.
The Mahogany theme continues with the neck. As mentioned earlier, the modified low oval shape and high performance taper makes the GPC-15ME a player’s dream. A satin finish adds a little extra smoothness to the mix.
The GPC-15ME’s modern-belly drop-in saddle is made of East Indian Rosewood, a material that Martin favour for its resonant properties. It perfectly tames the low-end of the Mahogany body/neck, adding a little smoothness and clarity to the tonal palette.
The addition of Nickel open-gear tuners ensures precise tuning stability – plus they look the part. Finally, The Fishman Matrix VT Enhance fitted in this guitar captures the best of your guitar tone. It's well designed, has great response across the tonal spectrum. The GPC-15ME is built with love, but make no mistake – this thing is here to do a job, and to do it well!
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Top finish: Gloss
- Top Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Ply Hardshell