Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
If you want all the warmth and tone of a dreadnought on a smaller scale the Martin Dreadnought Jr. 2 is a stunning choice. It's well engineered, looks incredible and feels great to play.
The distinctive Dreadnought Junior body size is a great guitar for players of all levels that is really easy to play, yet maintains the booming bass attributed to the Dreadnought body shape.
The D Jr. 2 Sapele acoustic guitar uses sapele as the foundation for the top, back and sides. This model also features a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, and a hand-rubbed body and neck finish.
This Martin D Jr. 2E Sapele acoustic-electric guitar is equipped with the Fishman Sonitone pickup system, which gives you great-sounding plug-and-play output, both onstage and in the studio. The Sonitone system puts volume and tone controls directly in the soundhole for easy access.
Junior neck profile
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you'll be glad you got a Martin D Jr. 2 Sapele acoustic guitar. This D Jr. 2 Sapele features Martin's amazing Dreadnought Junior neck profile, which gives you enough girth to hold onto while still allowing you to play faster lines unhindered.
- Model: D Jr. 2 Sapele
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sapele
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Left Handed Availability: Yes