Here's what Martin says about the 000-12E Koa Electro-Acoustic Guitar:
With the 000-12E Koa in Martin’s lineup, now more players can turn their dreams of owning a koa guitar into reality. The back and side of this gorgeous model are constructed with koa fine veneer, which is an environmentally conscious, alternative-wood option, made by bonding koa hardwood to an African mahogany core. The result is the show-stopping look of a koa guitar at a great price. But there is so much more to this guitar.
Aside from the balance and comfort of the 000, you will get mother-of-pearl-patterned rosette and fingerboard inlay, a full-gloss body, a soft-shell gig bag, Fishman MX-T electronics, and Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 strings. With all that, the 000-12E Koa is worthy of any stage.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Fine Veneer
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T