Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
This Martin 00-15M is a beautiful looking and sounding acoustic guitar. Crafted with a solid mahogany top, solid mahogany back and sides, modified low-oval mahogany neck and inlaid single-ring rosette.
The mahogany body is lightweight compared with many other tonewood Acoustics and yields a strong, loud tone with clear, bright, airy trebles. This guitar packs quite a punch for its fairly small body size and yet also has that beautiful mellow tone that Martin is famous for. Quantities of this custom Martin acoustic guitar are limited so get yours ordered while you can.
Nothing beats the natural warmth and sustain of mahogany
There's a good reason why singer-songwriters and many guitarists who sing swear by all-mahogany acoustic guitars such as the Martin 000-15SM. The naturally dark and mellow tone of mahogany is both extremely forgiving and it also provides a rich tonal complexity that's somewhat reminiscent of an electric sound. At the same time, the slightly deeper voice of the 000-15SM leaves plenty of sonic space for your voice, acting as an excellent source of accompaniment.
Here's what Martin have to say about the 0015M
The 00-15M model continues the Martin tradition with a 00-14 fret body size, solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative. Guitar of choice for Martin Ambassadors Augustines, Samantha Crain, and Surfer Blood.
- MODEL: 00-15M
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 00-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: none
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Solid Black Ebony
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 350 Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL: none