High quality can be affordable! Musicians need affordable products that sound incredible, are practical and portable, and will perform reliably without fail. The Mini is Markbass' smallest combo for acoustic or electric bass, mostly recommended for smaller clubs, studios and rehearsal use.
The amp that changed the game
The CMD121P is easily the best selling Markbass combo, and it's easy to understand why - this flagship combo changed the bass amp market forever. Never have bassists been able to get such great tone and volume from such a light and portable amp. From its size it would be easy to mistake the MiniCMD121P for a practice amp, but this combo delivers 300W of incredible gigging power and presence with a tiny stage footprint.
Jazz and acoustic players will especially enjoy the onboard VLE and VPF filters, which help give the Mini 121 combo a warm and natural sound. Don't be deceived by its size; this combo may be mini, but its sound is anything but! The combo can also be easily upgraded to a 500W rig with the addition of an 8ohm extension cabinet, the natural choice being its matched partner, the New York 121.
- Speaker: 1x12"
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Bass reflex: Rear
- Power Output: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 18kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Sensivity: 99 dB SPL
- Amp inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR Balanced line
- Amp outputs: Line Out, Effects loop, Tuner Out, Speaker out
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Line out Level, 4 band EQ, VLE and VPF filters,
- Ground Lift and PRE/POST EQ (switches on rear panel)
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- Dimensions: 380x425x360mm
- Weight: 11.9kg (approx)