Mark Bass are known for building powerful amps in to tiny little cases but Little Mark Ninja is by far the most incredible. Rated at 1000w this tiny amp that can fit in your gigbag is loud enough for any stage you may possibly be looking at playing. No more massive valve heads or huge combos to get the power and sound you want and need.
Mark Bass make some incredibly small amplifiers that are packed full of power but this is the next level. At 27.6.cm x 25cm x 8.3cm and weighing 2.9kg this amp is incredibly portable. So small in fact you can carry it in a lot of gigbags for bass that are available right now. Think about it for a second one bag...with all of your gear. So many venues now have house cabs you can use and there are a lot of bands willing to share. Take advantage of that an minimize the size of your rig!
1000w Of Power!
No you did not misread that I really meant 1000w of power. That is more than enough to be heard in even large venues without the need for any mics. Of course you can also use the Line Out on the back of the unit which not only has a Pre or Post EQ switch but also a GND Lift so you know it will work with any rig you have available.
Dynamic and Versatile Tones
There is a reason why so many different types of artists endorse Mark Bass. The signature tone they have created works for pretty much any style you want to play. While at heart jazz, funk and similar artists who really need a lot of dynamics in their amp will get the most out of it you can dial in a lot more than just that.
Here's what MarkBass say about the Little Mark Ninja
Both Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis do not accept any compromise… the LITTLE MARK NINJA Richard Bona signature first and foremost respects the priority of tone that have driven the international success of our Little Mark heads, upgraded with our new astounding 1000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge Mark Proprietary Technology (MPT).
Markbass products are known for their clarity and loyalty to the source of sound. People often use words like warm, punchy, clear, honest, accurate- even aggressive to describe Markbass. They also say that Markbass amps allow them to sound like themselves!
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass.
At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a proprietary power amp technology (MPT), specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
This high-power head is the result of years of experience; it has Little Mark's simple, intuitive and effective controls but boasts large supply of power and serious headroom in an ultra-compact SIZE and light WEIGHT with ultimate DYNAMICS UNDER YOUR FINGERS... at any volume you play!
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: +/-16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: +/-16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: +/-16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: +/-16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms